Coronavirus (COVID-19) Travel Information
Need to rebook?
Destinations experiencing travel disruptions & travel restrictions
Honky Tonk Party Express is aware that government mandates have resulted in restrictions on our ability to perform tours due to the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Unfortunately, many of the restrictions will result in tour cancellations, and we sincerely regret any inconvenience created by the travel disruptions.
Notifying affected Customers: Taking care of you
Once Honky Tonk Party Express becomes aware of any further Tennessee government’s travel restrictions that result in tour cancellations or self-quarantine, our Team will notify you as soon as possible with your options. Rest assured, we will offer maximum flexibility and accommodate Customers to the best of our ability. As always, the Honky Tonk Party Team appreciates your patience and trust in us during this unprecedented time.
Canceling your Party Bus Tour – Updated May 1st, 2020 at 11:30 a.m. CT.
New Tours Booked on or after May 1st, 2020 - If you are booking a new tour beginning on May 1st for the upcoming year or beyond, and if you decide not to travel, you may cancel your tour with a 100% refund ONLY if you purchase our non-refundable “Travel Protection” plan. ( Restrictions apply see our Travel Protection Plan page for more information ) if you do not wish to purchase the “Travel Protection” plan you will be issued a voucher valid for one year from the date of cancellation. No other refund shall be given.
Tours Booked before April 30th, 2020 - If you booked a tour prior to May 1st, 2020 for the upcoming year or beyond, and are needing to cancel you may submit for a refund or a voucher that does not have an expiration date. Please note due to the high volume of refund requests, we will be limited by our 3rd party booking company, as to the number of refunds we are allowed to process. Refund requests could take up to 30 - 120 days or more to be processed.
Party Bus Cleaning — Keeping you safe within our experience
Honky Tonk Party Express buses are maintained in accordance with an established program aimed at providing a clean and inviting environment for you and your guests. In addition to bleaching the interior of each bus in between tours, which includes benches, bar tops, and handrails, we professionally power wash the interior and exterior of each bus with an EPA approved cleaning solution. Each bus then receives 5 days worth of UV sunlight. As of April 15th, 2020, research has shown that direct sunlight for only 2-5 hours has been shown not only to kill the COVID-19 virus but a natural disinfectant for any and all viruses.
Cleaning Process and Procedure
● The Disinfectant - We use is a 80/20 hospital-grade interior disinfectant mix for the cabin area of the bus which is used before tours, in-between tours, and after every tour. No towel will be reused after one use.
● Hand Sanitizer - Each bus will be equipped for sanitizer that will be available for every guest, as well as used by our driver and VIP bartender.
● Serving Utensils - Each tour will have a clean serving utensil disposable cups. An example is a clean ice scoop for each tour, 1 use disposable cups, and clean towels for wiping down the bus.
● Power Washing - Every operational bus gets power washed on the interior and exterior with an EPA approved cleaner at 400 psi. This includes benches, rails, and bartender area.
● UVA Sunlight - As of April 15th 2020 research has proven that direct sunlight aides in helping kill the COVID-19 virus. Though further research is needed, each bus receives over 5 days’ worth of direct UVA sunlight to further help disinfect our buses.
● Employee Mask - Each employee, this includes bartender, driver and check-in staff shall be required to wear a mask until further notice. Guests are not required to wear masks but are allowed to wear them if they see fit.
● Learn more on how we’re protecting your health and wellness from check-in to deboarding.
Personal safety recommendations
We recommend the CDC’s website as a resource for ways that Customers can best protect themselves from becoming ill. Additionally, Customers are encouraged to wash their hands frequently and use hand sanitizer and/or anti-bacterial wipes when traveling.
As we make any changes to our operations or procedures, we will update this page with the most current information. A link to this page will remain on our homepage at Honkytonkpartyexpress.com